Where am I going to?

4:40 PM

I can't no longer sleep
I have no strength
I don't  know what I am doing or where I am going to
My life was full of colours once
And now what I've seen is a scale of black and white
I have no reason to live
Everyday I ask myself "so what? What are you going to do?"
I'm trapped
I don't like being trapped
She said I have a choice, but I have not
If I still want to be here, I have only one choice to make

I'm sorry if I am not perfect
I'm sorry if I only have made mistakes
If I was wrong all this time
When I need your support the most,
You're leaving me
You already left me
You don't know it...yet
But you will

I'd like to be what you want me to
I'd like to do what you can see me doing
Even if I cannot see me doing it
At this point I got two solutions
Do what I want to do
Or death
I think you prefer the first one
And deeply, so do I.

You Might Also Like

0 comentários

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Navigation-Menus (Do Not Edit Here!)

Subscribe