The first day

1:01 AM

Well, I'll write just in English (even my English being suck :P).

Hmm, Let me start when I was in the airplane.
I was excited because that was my first time in a plane. And the experience was totally good... I enjoyed so much. But I tried to sleep but I couldn't because there were two girls near to me and they were talking so much and I can't sleep with noises. :(
But when the airplane landed and I got out of the plane I looked to the sun rising it was so beautiful and kinda orange... I feel the cold because it was at the morning.
My new "grandfather" was there waiting for us (me, my mom and boyfriend of my mother).
We came to home and we had a breakfast and we were so tired we just lay in bed and rest.
When we woke up we had a lunch (lasagna) and was so delicious! =P

Hmm, when the night came we passed in many places that I knew just by name like: Copacabana, Leblon, and the streets and avenues like: Vieira solto, av Brasil. And others...
But well, Rio is a beautiful place and a history city.

We visiti a beach called Arpoador we saw "The radar" I don't know how it works and why it exist but the sound looked like a E.T. was landend here. hahahaa
After that we went to a place to eat something. And I saw a foreign people there. Actually in all these places I went always had a foreign. And usually it not happen in my state. :(
So the next place was came to house because I am still tired a lot. hahaha.

Tomorrow I'm going to museum and in a zoo. ^^
Maybe there's more history to tell.
See you!

PS: really sorry for my bad English and thanks for reading! ^___^

You Might Also Like

0 comentários

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Navigation-Menus (Do Not Edit Here!)

Subscribe