I'm in home.

12:56 AM

So, how I promised to Naveen (like I said before) I have to finish to tell about my trip.
Well the second day was nice too. I went a beautiful place I could see the "Cristo Redentor" (away but I saw). After I went to the museum (used to be the Dom Pedro II's house) so fantastic! I loved!
Well Rio is a hot place, I almost died hahahaha just kidding.
We had a dinner in Mc Donald's. After we came to home and just rest because I was too tired.
And the sunday I went to a exposition about a "Human body" in Brazil it's called: "O fantástico corpo humano". And It was nice I was amazed by the art! :)
I played chess with my "new" grandfather, he won one and I almost won but it was a draw.
So, today I came to my home and it's all!
Thanks for read my blog, friends.
A special hug to Naveen and Dani. ^__^

You Might Also Like

3 comentários

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Navigation-Menus (Do Not Edit Here!)

Subscribe