BARE (ON THE INSIDE)

2:50 AM

WeHeartIt
I'm listenning to music and when I do it I enter in a different world.
I turn off this one, I am in my real world now
I don't need to fake to anyone, I am just myself
I'm breathless, I see everything in slow motion
I feel guilty, I need to disappear
I have a feeling of distroying myself again and I don't care
I know I deserve it
My past walks with me, holding hands
Sometimes I try to let it go, but sometimes it's stronger than I am
So, I just lay in my bed and cry
DEATH
Death comes to visit me everytime this happens
It knows I am weak and someday it'll get what it wants.
You don't like here anymore
You don't like these world
Which world are you talking about?
I barely know what happiness is
I know what is to be happy one day or another
But the feeling of the true happiness, I don't.
I'm wondering if I will live it
Is it even exist? I don't think so
I see the smile of evil, he has coming everynight to visit me
he said I should be missing it, missing all those things
But I am fighting
Well, I guess I am trying
Occasionally I get fed up by those thoughts
You know, it hurts... a lot!
I don't do self harm anymore, but I'd be glad if I did it again
It's easier.
I get so lost in my own mind, it's dangerous here
I feel like I don't know me anymore
However, did I know me for real?
Do I have a personality?
I'm empty
There is nothing inside me
No love
No hate
No fears
No tears
No happiness
No sadness
No empathy
Just nothing...
bare
naked
emptiness
vacuous

Nice to meet you, now you see the real me.

After, I come back to the real world and I wear my mask.
I'm a robot in the crowd, as you are.
I am just one more.
I walk into somewhere with a fake smile, singing the song.
I say hello to you, you think I'm happy.
I am an actress in a real world.

You Might Also Like

0 comentários

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Navigation-Menus (Do Not Edit Here!)

Subscribe