ANGRY

3:06 AM

I'm angry all the time and I can't control this feeling.
This is killing me when I get the feeling
I can't breath
I can't destroy everything I want to
I can't scream
I can't cut
I can't...

I'm living in a fake life, where I need to hide who I am from almost all people I know
Only a few people don't judge who I am
Only a few people can understand (I mean, this is rare)

How is it possible you can't control your own feeling? Your own mind?
I'm stucked! I mean, I'm fucked
I'm leaving in a place where the judgement is a rule
Everyone needs to rotulate everybody
I don't like it

I want to be free
I born to be free
I born to love
I born to love and to be free
Maybe, to suffer
I don't know who is capable of doing this to the others

Why you don't understand that I can't control everything?
Just because it's me? Just because you can't afford it?
I'm sorry if I born this way
I wish I was a ordinary person too
BUT I AM NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leave me alone
Leave me
Leave me with my madness
My crazyness
My whatever-ness.

Have been two years and it still ruin my fucking life
How is it even possible?

I don't know where I started
When or why
I just felt this need, you know?
Yeah, I do.

I don't do drugs but things are getting weird
Maybe it's because it's all dark and one thing is bright
My belly is melting
It's not my breathing
It's melting
WHAT TH....

Yeah
I'M FUCKING CRAZY
And I wish I was dead.

HAHAHAHA Lana Del Rey would approve it
Of course she would
It's her lyrics

No!!!
This red light looks like an evil face!
Maybe it's gonna kill me and eat my head when I sleep
Well, I tell you... I do not really care about it

My dog is sooooooooooooooooo cute
He is here, lying in my feet

Doesn't make any sense, right?!
Well, nothing is making any sense in my life at this point,
So, it's normal.
BYE

You Might Also Like

1 comentários

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Navigation-Menus (Do Not Edit Here!)

Subscribe