A BETTER PERSON

1:37 AM



I don't feel confortable saying these things for you... yet.
But the truth is: I like you for some reasons that I already know and others I'm going to figure it out, if I just wait paciently until I get there - wait with me, please.

I will tell you a few reasons...
I'm becoming a better person because of you, I mean, I'm getting back to my nature (who I was, who I've missed for so long), I'm becoming me again, so, yes, I am very happy.
You teach me about a lack of subjects I couldn't imagine someone would take time to do. 

The way you say funny things laughing and making me laughing with you.
The way you kiss and hug me.
The way you look at me, like if I was the most beautiful person that you saw in the whole world.

I know you don't feel the same.
But I feel safe and I want to do the best for me and others, since we started see each other.
The world is better since you are here.

Thank you for your exist! I should thank your mother and father... your grandparents and so on!
The world is better with you.



You Might Also Like

0 comentários

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Navigation-Menus (Do Not Edit Here!)

Subscribe